Saturday, March 27, 2010

chapter 353

Dear Dairy, Sunny.

This week is really mundane. I look forward to nothing.
But the only thing is, my mood fluctuates every now and then.
Everything seemed so superficial.

Substituted.
Literally or physically.
I know I am making assumptions, being sensitive.
Why? Humans. Actions. Conversations.

I starting doubting. I didn't know when and why.
I am skeptical. For now.
The old me. I allowed it to rule over the present.
I think I need to be focus. I need to prioritise.

I believed that by seeing things in a larger perspective, you will see the whole picture. Focusing on one point of the picture is redundant. It is too late when you start to lament over something that cannot be solved anymore. So, I need to keep my mind clear.

I need to learn and accept changes.
I need to be more gracious in my thoughts.
I need to be more acute mental towards people
I need to be less susceptible of attitudes and feelings.
I need to know I do not have rights to control, we are all equal.
I need to learn how to cherish and keep relationship going.
I need to be forgiving.

There is more for me to learn. It is a matter of time.
& this is my blog.


I feel better now.
A period of unrest emotions.


Yours truly,
Me