Wednesday, April 2, 2008

sick.

Didn't attend school, was so not well.
But went to Speech Day rehearsal.


'People from class 3xx, stop being so immature. Having such a low mentality can get you guys nowhere. Being somehow racist and thinking that im a gay, oh well, let it be. I can't tape up your mouth anyway. But being such a letdown, coming to school is just to mock at others, why don't put more of this petty time of yours doing more meaningful things. Shouting my name as if i would give you my attention. Yeah, im aloof, so? Does it ever concern of you guys? And stop saying, " I want to be your friend." What a hypocrite, you guys are. Spreading of it, doesn't really affect me(: 15 by age, but acting like primary school kiddies, pathetic. Judging me by my mannerisms and outer appearance is only 10%. Stop being so bimboistic and bastardristic yeah:) WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND.'


KENNETHchia