Sunday, April 27, 2008

Quizzy

WOAH!

1.What Age Do You Wish To Get Married ?
Depends.


2.What Do You Want To Do Now?
Getting myself back on the right track to focus on my studies (:


3.What Is The Dumbest Thing You Have Done In Your Life?
Looking back, i've done alot!


4.Do You Think You Have Enough Confidence?
Well, yes i would say. But sometimes...


5.Any Dreams?
Of course, i want to be a healthcare worker!


6.Do You Believe In Eternity Love?
I don't know.


7.What Are You Afraid?
When i see it, i'll know it :D


8.If You Meet Someone You Love,Would You Confess To Him/Her ?
Hmmm, ...


9.List Three Good Points Of The Person Who Tagged You.
Huiting - Nice girl, Approachable and overall, a good friend she is.


10.What Do You Like To Do, If You Were Able To Go Back In Time?
Nothing, because i still can do much more now rather than in the past. Moreover, i'm only 16! :D


11.Type Of People You Hate?
Generally, i don't have so much time to watse on hating others.


12.Do You Cherish Everyone Of Your Friends ?
Obviously, i do!


13.Do You Believe In God ?
Hmmm, ...


14.What do you think the most important thing in your life is?
My EVERYTHING!


15. Do You Need To Have A BoyFriend/GirlFriend ?
At the moment, i don't need one.


16.What Kind Of Friends Do You Hope To Be In Their Eyes?
KENNETH CHIA JIN LONG!


17.If You Have A Chance, Which Part Of Your Character Would You Like To Change?
Accept me for who I am :)


18.What Is Your Wish For Now ?
Get a 6pointers for my N Levels.


19.Do You Believe In Fate?
Sometimes...


20.How do you think of yourself?
I think of myself as KENNETH CHIA JIN LONG! But not 100% perfect :D


Greatness, i've complete it! :D
KENNETHchia