Monday, November 17, 2008

Hello all :) *grins*

I'm back from Combined Uniform Group camp one day ago.
It was plain tiring. Despite I was not involved in planning or running the whole camp.

But being a Team Leader was no easy job too!
I'm the Team Leader of the 'Patrick Star'
I enjoyed myself though. *smile*


Congratulations to:
*confetti scattered*

Iris - Best Trainer Award
Shaun - Most Enthusiastic Trainer Award
Joshua - Overall Best Supporting Trainer

___



Today, I went to Bottle Tree Park. Located at 81 Lor Chencharu (Yishun) s769198
It's a 10minutes walk away from Khatib MRT station.

I spent my afternoon with Iris, Clarence, Aishah, Shafiq & Zulaika!
It was awesome, because I love them!

The photographs:



We took Bus No. 969 back to Tampines Bus Interchange and chilled out at Coffee Bean :)

Furthermore, the gossips were hot hot hot!



loves,




KENNETHchia