Tuesday, November 11, 2008

chapter 236

Hello all! Got tagged by Shafiq-jjiang & Iris :)


Rule - ~1
People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blog and replace any question that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.

Rule - ~2
Tag 5 people to do this quiz and those who are tagged cannot refuse. These people must state who they were tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tagged and continue this game by sending it to other people.

___


1.Do you have secret?
Yes :)

2.Would you fall in love with a boy/girl younger than you?
Depends ...

3.How long do you intend to wait for someone you really love?
No point waiting.

4.What would you do with a billion dollars?
Form a club - Bimbo & Himbo. Then donates some to charity to atone my sins of bitching about others! LOL!

5.Will you fall in love with your best friend?
I have no chemistry connection with my best friend, but i love her so :)

6.Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
I don't know.

7.What best describes the person that tagged you?
I have 2 person that tagged me to complete this quiz, Zzz.
Shafiq-Jjiang: He's a bitchy one :D Lovely!
Iris: My bestfriend, yea :)

8.If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
Host a party!

9. If all your friends turn their back on you, what would you do?
Hope they die of horrible death. Muahahah~!

10.What makes you upset?
End of world :(

11. How would you see yourself in 10 years time?
I'm 26 by then. Still living normally.

12.What is being regarded as the most important thing in your life?
Me, myself.

13.Would you rather be single and rich or married but poor?
Stupid.

14.What is your favourite colour?
Pink?

15.What would you do if you feel that someone has lied to you?
What goes around, comes around.

16.Do you believe that there "True Love"?
If, I'm the protagonist in that drama series.

17.Honestly, who was the last person to tell you that they love you?
:)

18.If you attached but you feel as if you like someone else, what would you do?
I will ask myself again.

19.What can always cheer you up?
I don't know.

20. Who is currently the most important people to you?
My family? Do I have one? My cliques :)


Whoever out there, you can just do this quiz!

*PS: I'm lazy to amend any questions.




loves,




KENNETHchia