Saturday, May 24, 2008

singapore food fair!

Okays, i went out with Iris, my BFF the whole dayyy.

And, while heading to the busstop this afternoon. My cadets, saw me wating for the traffic lights to turn green, and Shihui's dad gave me a lift to Singapore's Expo, how nice of him, Thanks! Shihui, Jonasson and Junjie are heading to Expo as well, for the Food Fair's first aid duty.

Went walking around, bought some nice bites but the bites were really nice. Went to visit my cadets at the fisrt aid post :) & I bought them drinks, 10 bottles of carbonated drinks! Wahaha, how nice can i be? :D

Bad thing, we stink horribly after we left the Food fair. So, walked back to my place and both of us washed up, Iris hair stinks like ewww and my top and hair stinks too, yucks! Rest awhile, watched some news and off we go!

Took a train down to CityHall then Esplande, and caught a glimpse of the fireworks for the Singapore Art Festival performance. Later on went walking around Marina Square. Had Subway for dinner.

Well, it's a fun day for me.

Toodles,

KENNETHchia