Tuesday, May 27, 2008

R.O.M

thinking that i should blog. Okays, so i really should blog. oh, im crapping here. Well, let me see... my day started off quite well, and the weather was so cooling *winks*

Social Studies coaching started off as early as 8am. Well, many aren't punctual, including my bestie, tsk tsk tsk! And some didn't even turned up, ohwell. As usual, did a practically very stupid thing with bestie. We emailed one another, and role played that we're from another country, and knowing each other through this made up channel called 'World Wide Friends' Channel. Wahahahah! :D Left at 10am.

Went home. Bathed and change. Took a cab and headed to my Uncle's new apartment. It's a very well renovated HBD flat apartment, the furniture and everything is just so simple and modernise. Took photographs with Uncle and his other half (my aunt) :) Later on, drove to R.O.M to witness the couple's vows of love commitment :) And it's my first time stepping into the ground of R.O.M, i know im kinda Kuku.

Left and headed down to Orchard. To meet who? Well, just my cliques (Super Deluxes) Cyril Shafiq Aishah Zulaika Bestie. Hang around there, and laughed a lot! Wahahaha. Took a lovely train ride home with them. But Aqilah Carmen Weixin, didn't turned up :(

Met Xingjuan at 10pm, she handed me the Control Cupboard Key. Will be heading down to school to get a couple of documents from SJAB room. well, thats all for today!

Toodles,

KENNETHchia