Wednesday, November 3, 2010

chapter 377

Dear dairy, windy


Recently, something happened.
And I feel that it affected all of us. Or maybe, it is only me.
It is just a minor issue, but perhaps, I am harping on it and refuse to let go.

After that day, I headed home.
I felt lousy and just cried.
I feel lousy as compared to them. Inferiority sinks in.
Well, I guess it will always be there.

"Hey xxxxxxxxx, I miss you"
"Hey xxxxxxxxx, how's your week?"
"Hey xxxxxxxxx, what are you doing?"
All these, seemed to be impossible at the moment.
All conversations had to be formal and serious and tensed.
Why? Why? Why?

Depressed.
Something is missing.

Why asked me what happened?
I did told you all before, you all didn't bother to listen.
Why should I repeat myself over again? It will be pointless.
Do you all even care? Ask yourself. We all need to do some reflections.

When I needed all of you badly.
I doubt you all will even know. Because we are different after all.
When I need a pair of listening ears. Who do I look for? Who?
You? You? Or you?

Someone, tell me "It is okay. Everything will be fine"
Will you?


Yours truly,
Me