Sunday, October 10, 2010

chapter 375, i'm back.

Dear Dairy, Fine


Hello. I am back.

I tried blogging just now, with a massive amount of photographs.
However, it failed. Sucker, blogger.

Nevermind, I shall only blog with a few then.
Lemme start, ...


18th September 2010

I commissioned as an Officer of
St. John Ambulance Brigade Singapore.

Well, it is a start of a new beginning now,
in this organisation.
My corps, EVSJAB.

Corps SO G (VI) Kenneth Chia Jin LongFlower 4s
We have made it together! :)
Yanteen Iris Huiting
Then few days back, I went recce at Mac Ritchie Reservoir Park.
Together with Iris, Huiting & Xingjuan.
Then yesterday, sent Dad off at the airport.
See you soon in 1 year's time.

Okay, I am done.
Tomorrow, I am back to school again!

Mug Mug Mug.
Here I come!

Yours truly,
Me