Thursday, August 5, 2010

chapter 371

Dear Dairy, Fine


Life is good. Not so good.
Well, attachment still going on. Loving Nursing, I learn and feel for everything I do.


Sadly, it is not my top priority now. Used to be.

"Hey, can learn to prioritize your things a not?"
I cannot be bothered by it anymore, I do what I want, I like and I am good in.
I do not want to do something just because I am doing for the sake of doing it.
Yet, because of responsibility. I am not able to go. Or maybe, it is not the right time to leave.
So many things on hand, so much comments from people. What is holding me back? Someone, tell me.

Friendship. Instructorship. Passion. Memories.


Secondly, I just have to smile. Sometimes, I just don't fit in.
Just because I am at a totally different environment. So they will not understand.
Well, I feel sad. No matter what, they will not understand, I will not want them to understand either. Nothing will be changed.


I am left with 1yr plus before graduation. Persevere.


Yours truly,
Me