Wednesday, January 13, 2010

chapter 346

I still feel as bad.
But a little better.

Life
This is
This is life.
This is life. This
This is life. This is
This is life. This is life
This is life. This is
This is life.This
This is life.
This is
Life


I cried looking at my friends' photographs.
Most of them had been through ____.
Most of them are in ____.
Lastly, most of them are registering for ____.

I am near but not so near.
Well, I am trying to get over with it.
I-am-trying

Inferior.


I will be going out alone.
The day after, the day after after, the day after after after.
I want some time alone.

I text a person. You maybe.


For SJAB, I need a break.
Apologies.

Give me 2 weeks to adjust.


Au revoir

The road is long, so what?
I will still walk down this road because it is worthwhile.