Saturday, May 9, 2009

chapter 299

Fuck. This is the only thing is on my mind right now.
There is so many things on my mind. What I can do, do nothing.

I cried in bed for a few times few weeks ago. It was terrible.
I cried this morning when I woke up in bed. My pillow was wet.
The dream was horrible. Fucked.

I thinks that I am ugly. I am afraid of aging.
I cried once when I look at myself in the mirror.
My greatest and darkest fear is that I fear that I will go crazy. Its the truth.
Even though it is from a quiz result but I cannot deny it.

Friends around me are great. I love them.
Love the close ones more. I am afraid of losing them.
I am afraid when they are attach slowly, I am the only one left.
Nobody wants me.

I fear that I cannot excel in my academics.
I must do well. I want to have a good future.

Bitchyness. Himbotic. Sarcasm. Sensitive.
This is me? What is my flair?

Oh, I need a break.
I need a somebody. I want to be special in your eyes.
And I really want to be.

13 more days.




loves,