Monday, April 20, 2009

chapter 291

Today is monday. Nothing quite special about today.
It's been a long time since I last updated about my time spent in school.
So, I shall do it now. Just a abit of updating will do.


Ring! Recess :)
Today, I brought my own mealbox. Munch, munch, munching.
While munching away, Clarence serenaded his guitar.

It was wonderful then.
Btw, Clarence was in class before I came in.

Skip, skip, skipping.

Argh. I got pissed off. My fault maybe.
I was then visibly being ignored maybe.
Or maybe I visibly ignored them >:'(

Social studies test. Fighting against time, phew, it was sure tough!
Well, its over now :)


Aha! I smell home :D





I am never in the top priority of anything.
And I do not like the feeling of being neglected.

I want to be special in somebody's eyes.
Or maybe, being special to somebody is not easy at all.
Somebody find me. Lost.


loves,