Thursday, January 1, 2009

chapter 255, Happy 2009!

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009 TO ALL!
WISHING EVERYONE OUT THERE, HAVE A FRUITFUL YEAR AHEAD!


Okay, year 2008 had come to an end.
*confetti scatters in the air*

A good year for me :)
Well, on the contrary, it was filled with ups and downs.
But, I managed to overcome it
* clap clap clap*


Let's hope year 2009 will be a better year.


___

I went to countdown as usual at Marina Square.
Crowded as usual :)

But this time, I went with ...
Iris, Shafiq, Zulaika, Wendy, Wee Siang, Daryl David & Xiu Han.

My first time counting down with them.
It was fun fun fun~


Ohya, XingJuan came to join us afterthat.

We did this and that and this and that.
Took a train back to Simei.

Bought breezers, it was wonderful.
Headed over to Wee Siang's place and started drinking.


btw, Shafiq & Zulaika did not joined us.


As usual, I got drunk.
They made me answered hell lots of questions!

Thanks all for sending me home soundly!
Muahahaha~

I want to see them real soon again!

___

Hangover on 1st of January 2009!

First day of school, I am not excited at all.
Tomorrow!


___


loves,


KENNETHchia