Thursday, December 25, 2008

chapter 252, MERRY CHRISTMAS~

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!
Well, this year christmas was a rather quiet one.
But I still did enjoy myself though.
:)

I spent my eve and christmas at Xinyi's house.
Together with Iris, Xueling, Jolene, Alvin, Juan and Billy~

Ohyea, Yanteen was here too!
But she left not long after :)

___

Okay, so we did quite somethings..
Watched some DVDs, pillow fights, ate chips and drank ;)


Not long after, I was drunk!
And I am the only one drunk~ *aww*
They had a hard time handling me ;)

Thanks anyway
:) hugs and kisses!

They did everything to me! *tiwtched eyebrows*
They told me, I blabbered a mouthful of nonsense!

*muahahahahaha*


My face was red, adrenaline rush.
I was freaking cold.


I hangover on christmas morning.
Terrible.


loves,


KENNETHchia