Wednesday, December 19, 2007

(o- _ -o) I need a super duper medicine!

Gosh, hasn't been feeling well for the past 6 days already :(
Okays, went to doctor ytd, diagnose with "Irritation Bowel Syndrome" LOL, didn't know what does that mean until doctor further explain it to me.
For the past 3 days, i couldn't intake too much food during meals time because, i would feel like throwing up everytime if excess is consumed. Mostly only ate up to 6 mouthfuls, i'd not continue already, sigh. My aunt said, maybe the cause is because of the gastric area, yeap. I agreed as i've a history of Gastric, so now, whenever i see food, i would feel disgusted. First time in my whole life, i find food so *^$#@%....

--, grandma said i loss weight already. Hmmm, nothing much to talk abt anyway. Might be joining Yanteen Angela XueLing Iirs Alexia, for badminton tmr :)


Stop here now...
KENNETHCHIAJINLONG